Some people just don't listen

Status
Not open for further replies.

lacy_black

Gray-bearded Member
Well as some of you may know I gave my final 2 dragons to a friend because money and time were too tight to give them the attention I felt they deserved.

I warned the lady REPEATEDLY not to let Goliath anywhere near Nemo or she'd see his true talent. Well as some people are known to do she felt I couldn't be that serious. They had them in 1 cage with a divider between them. Goliath proved he was interested because my mom called asking how much I wanted for the incubator that I had bought over a year ago when I was contemplating breeding. So apparently i'm going to be a grandma by proxy :lol:

ewstokes

Juvie Member
Yeah I hate how people don't listen. Even some people that I warn about calcium sand I see them at the Pet Store buying a couple bags after I told them it could kill their dragon. GEEZ

lacy_black

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
It's kinda funny in a way, they were supposed to send Nemo to their son and daughter in laws house but somehow they hadn't. I guess they were in the process of building cages and instead of keeping Nemo in the mesh cage they decided to keep her in the 55 gal with G til the new cages were done. Now they have the fun of setting up for babies :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom