Some of my latest piccies .........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matdragon

Hatchling Member
Not much of a background behind this post just a very picture heavy post with some of my latest pics (some are nearly a month old :eek: :D :D

DSCF2831.jpg

DSCF2832.jpg

DSCF2829.jpg

DSCF2827.jpg

DSCF2784.jpg

DSCF2785.jpg

DSCF2795.jpg

DSCF2794.jpg

DSCF2796.jpg

DSCF2697.jpg

DSCF2698.jpg

DSCF2699.jpg

DSCF2700.jpg

DSCF2701.jpg

DSCF2702.jpg

DSCF2747.jpg

DSCF2748.jpg

DSCF2749.jpg

DSCF2750.jpg

DSCF2558.jpg

DSCF2559.jpg

DSCF2444.jpg

DSCF2445.jpg

DSCF2453.jpg

DSCF2454.jpg

DSCF2457.jpg

DSCF2461.jpg

DSCF2462.jpg

DSCF2463.jpg

DSCF2464.jpg

sorry for the mass pics ...

Oh and some of the VIV as i dont beleive i ever posted finished pics ...

DSCF2849.jpg

DSCF2850.jpg

DSCF2851.jpg

DSCF2852.jpg

DSCF2853.jpg

DSCF2854.jpg

DSCF2855.jpg

DSCF2856.jpg

cheers :)

Matt

Dantro

Sub-Adult Member
Look good mate, good job! ... just wanna ask, is that a little fountain in the corner? .. If it is be careful of the humidity levels, can cause problems ... might be an idea to get rid of it.

Matdragon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
yep thats a small fountain.

Im not getting rid of it for various reasons :D

-my beardie loves playing under it (likes the feel of it on his back (ill put a vid on utube soon)
-It airates the water so it doesnt go off so fast
-it looks good
-gives him something to do :D

cheers bud

Matt

p.s.there is plenty of ventilation so himidity shouldnt be a problem ;)

Dantro

Sub-Adult Member
Completely up to you mate, just dont put 'it looks good' over the health of your dragon.

Matdragon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
hehe no i wont, what i really meant is that it looks good for him, something for him to look at and watch when im out all day! :D

cheers,

Matt

Dantro

Sub-Adult Member
To be honest mate i would try and find something else, beardies live in hot arid areas, raising the humidity like that can cause all sorts of respiritory problems. Just wanted you to know the facts, if that was a water dragon then great, beardie not so good.
Take it easy.

Matdragon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
hi there what would you reccomend as something else to put in ? and what should the humidity be around ? also ive seen these fountains and water features in other vivs, so i presumed it would be ok ?

cheers,

Matt

Dantro

Sub-Adult Member
Just try and make it interesting, its a good viv its only the water feature that aint right, they dont need to be amused all the time, what you have would be fine honest. you can always try extra places to climb and explore if you want to make it more interesting. I'd be surprised if you've seen them in other beardie vivs, most people dont even put water bowls in, let alone fountains, as they cause more harm than good. Have a read of this if you get time its good info from a bloke who knows ...
http://www.captivebredreptileforums.co.uk/bearded-rankins-frilled-dragons/27077-your-bearded-dragon-its-habitat-water.html
Take it easy fella ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brohelphimlol
Top Bottom