Solar Glo???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch123

Ok, so i was going out to buy a MVB bulb and i couldn't find any, except for this one bulb. It didn't say it was MVB but it was 160 watt, really big, it's brand was called solar glo and the company that made it was exo-terra.

Just wondering if this is a MVB bulb because a cannot find any mega ray brand bulbs! :?

Maybe they don't sell them in Canada :?:

Mitch123

Original Poster
Yeah, I do to but it doesn't MVB on it.

I just dont want to spend 60$ on a bulb that isn't MVB .

LJean

Extreme Poster
Mitch123":e2703 said:
Yeah, I do to but it doesn't say solar glo on it.

I just dont want to spend 60$ on a bulb that isn't MVB .

What do you mean it doesn't say solar glo on it? On the bulb you mean?

Mitch123

Original Poster
Lol, why didn't I think of google??? :banghead:

So the one I saw was an MVB

Now that we have that out of the way. Where can I get a cheap one in Canada if anywhere

And sorry I ment to say "It doesn't say Mecury Vapor Bulb on it"

GoFast

Gray-bearded Member
lol like last time, google it. try "exo terra solar glo canada" and see what you get

LJean

Extreme Poster
Mitch123":95748 said:
Lol, why didn't I think of google??? :banghead:

So the one I saw was an MVB

Now that we have that out of the way. Where can I get a cheap one in Canada if anywhere

And sorry I ment to say "It doesn't say Mecury Vapor Bulb on it"

Oh, LOL You had me confused (which isn't always a difficult thing to do) ;)

I am not sure where to get them in Canada. I am in the US. Hopefully someone has that info for you.

GoFast

Gray-bearded Member
also, i am sure that many companies here in the states will ship a bulb to canada. Many will not ship live animals or insects though due to international quarantine laws I am sure.

Mitch123

Original Poster
Man, go fast, why didn't I think of that. Since I knew they would ship anything live to Canada, I didn't think they shipped anything here.

Im dumb sometimes :oops:

LJean

Extreme Poster
You are not dumb, just didn't know. It never hurts to look at different companies to see if they will ship to where you are. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom