Smile - the sun's out!

Beardie name(s)
Lemon
We get very few days warm enough in the UK for Lemon to spend time in the garden but yesterday was spectacular so he was able to take advantage. Usually he is quite happy to go back inside, spending most of his time outside pancaking, but this time he seemed to thoroughly enjoy it, as you can see by his 'smile' 😉

Attachments

• IMG_20230610_175451_477.jpg
    IMG_20230610_175451_477.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 126

CitrusLemonBeardie

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Lemon
From one extreme to the other - it's now become that hot that we have had to temporarily move him from my son's bedroom (who is dying from the heat from his viv!) into the living room. Please ignore the fact his UVB is on top of the viv - unfortunately snapped his cable ties in the move downstairs and will be purchasing more as soon as shop opens in the morning to get it back in the correct position under the screen! My son loves the added heat during the colder periods but for the next couple of months Lemon has a change of scenery!

Attachments

• 20230611_194723.jpg
    20230611_194723.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 72

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RudeGurl
Top Bottom