Sleepy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagillaGorilla

Hatchling Member
okay so i know what brumation is but this doesn't seem like it. Reptar has recently been sleeping inbetween the folds of a folded up sleeping bag in his tank, and since i started doing that he wont get up until i come home to lift the pillow case off of him. He isnt being lazy, runs around alot when i give him free roam time, but he just loves to nuzzle up against something soft and go to sleep at any given time as well.

Anything to worry about?

Lennifer

Juvie Member
Hmm. Idk if that could be a problem or not. I would try removing his snuggle blankets in the morning & put them back in at night for him to sleep. This will give u a chance to see if he will bask or not. Could be that the blanky he has is sooo comfy, he doesn't want to get out of bed like some of the rest of us! lol! Just a thought. If he still doesn't bask, I would maybe call a vet a have a check up just to be on the safe side. Is he acting normal otherwise? Like as far as eating & pooing?

~Sandy

MagillaGorilla

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
yea he ended up getting out of it this morning which is good, otherwise he is pooping normally, soft urate, eating fine. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom