Sleepy, Tripping, Falling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shimoo

I have written here a few times regarding my baby, She is now 8 months old...

We found out she had calcium deficiency as i wasnt giving enough calcium to her, so she had 3 spasms in total, She also used to be a bit shaky, (She had a repti-glo 10.0) we then found out that wasnt strong enough so we got a reflector for it She was still struggling a bit and her balance got worse (But no more spasms) We then upgraded to a 12% arcadia D3+ T8 uvb tube which we are using now, And we're continuing to give her calcium on almost every meal! Recently (Past week) Her balance has gotten worse and she is continuing to fall off things and tripping when she walks and being very very tired so not moving much. at the moment she is about 11 inches away from the uv tube but she Does have a reflector on it. Another issue is she isnt really using her back legs! She isnt impacted though because she has poo'd everyday.

Could it be her just recovering from her previous issues? Is it possible she has a problem that can cause her to not absorb calcium properly?

She currently eats a mix of Pak Choi, Celery leaves, Butternut squash. And mostly small dubia roaches and phoenix worms (About 5 roaches a day)

Thanks for any help!

Shimoo

Original Poster
She doesnt appear to have any exposed bones or anything like that in regards of
MBD, just the balance and movement issues and unsteadyness

1 thing i forgot to mention is that she has very heavy breathing whenever she moves and is really really struggling to move

And does anyone know what the average price to visit a vet in the uk may be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sage_1207
Top Bottom