Sleepy Miki made my heart melt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always have a nice cuddle with my baby bearded while I watch TV at night. She's so cute she just falls asleep on me for the whole time. :] Last night I was getting really sleepy so I went to put her in her tank. She half woke up and just grabbed onto my finger like nooooo don't put me down!!! I got her back legs on her log (her fav place to sleep) and she just held on to my finger tighter with her front legs. It was the cutest things ever!! I was melting o nthe inside! I love my little miki miki!!!!

mickeysmomma

Sub-Adult Member
I love night time with beardies...they are just so sweet before they go to bed. I used to plan my evening around their bed time! How pathetic is that! LOL

The best is when they wiggle/squirm into you to get more comfy. It's the sweetest ever.

Valmiki

Original Poster
Omg! yes, It is SOO adorable when the do that little wiggle!! A couple nights ago Miki kept wiggling around and ended up sleeping half in my bra. haha. xD

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Our girls try to turn their bodies around to walk back up my arm so we can't put them in their hide box. It usually doesn't work for them because they are too tired to respond before I get them to their hide box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom