Sleepy Beauty Awake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilly

Gray-bearded Member
winter time, this is just couple pics of what i would see when i picked up her "roof" to give her a bath
IMG_9561.jpg

IMG_9594.jpg

she started to be more aware of her surroundings at the end of April
IMG_9621.jpg

IMG_9623.jpg

and then she would come out more and more
IMG_9624.jpg

giving me the look all the time: are u gonna feed me now? i warmed up already
IMG_9626.jpg

those silks are better then i could ever remember
IMG_9625.jpg

great food, i shall rest now
IMG_9629.jpg

this is how i saw her this weekend, lol
IMG_9634.jpg

better close up
IMG_9635.jpg

Lilly

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
yes, very happy. she takes like 6 months to rest. and then she's so full of energy, that I'm kinda looking forward for quieter winter, lol love my crazy Bibbi, missed her so much. it's so much fun to have her awake, running around, pooping, eating, making faces, cuddling with her toy dragon and arguing the next day, taking her out to the park........aaaaaaaaaw, summer

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
YAY! Trixie's awake!!!

I so missed seeing that pretty girl, and the "tiffs" she has with her friend :lol:

I had no idea that beardies had knees to prop their arms on :laughing6:

Lilly

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
yes, she keeps seeing her friend all the time (climbing on top of her hide many times a day, up and down and up again) and she's glad he hadn't forgotten her over the winter but she's confident those beauty sleeps make her justice :lol:

i found it funny that she was posing like that...i wish she stood that still when i was doing her manicure.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
As strange as that position is, it does look like she was quite comfy.
Isn't it cute how our babies have a "best friend"? I mean, they could have tons of toys or stuffies in their viv but only one can comfort them and good enough to snuggle up to.

Is she still up and going? Or did she go back to sleep?

I need more Trixie fixes!!!! Pweease???

Lilly

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Glad you liked them and glad I could give you glimpse of her after such long winter.

She's up and going, eating like a machine, running around. I took her to the park today, it was 26, humidify 32 ( I burned :oops: but I know she loved the sun and the attention, I almost started to charge people for taking pics of her) by the way, shouldn't you use sunscreen on your beardie? I make sure I take more pics and post them, and even though she is crazy she isnt as crazy like Pookie, Gina, so I don't have tons of opportunities for pics like you. You mostly seen it all, crazy sexy legs, arms, smiles, her climbing on top of her hide, taking to her friend...etc. By the way, I wish I gave her more snugly toy, but she loves it and it was a present from Spain.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
:laughhard: I hear ya about the charging for pics of our babies. It'd gotten so bad for Pookie and me at PetSmart that I should start reporting for beardie napping (which reminds me, I need to update his thread).

Even if it's just one or two, it's still a Trixie fix for me and makes me happy to see her happy.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Yeah, Trixie's awake, :D she's such a beauty & her dragon friend is so cute. I'm glad she had a good beauty rest.

Deb

Lilly

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thank you guys, very glad you like seeing her pics.
Gina, i'm going to read update on Pookie...i've been following whenever i can.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Lilly":2euh9jyj said:
Thank you guys, very glad you like seeing her pics.
Gina, i'm going to read update on Pookie...i've been following whenever i can.
Guess what? I have no idea what I was suppose to update Pookie's thread about :oops: Not even a clue.

How's Miss Trixie today? Still awake?

Lilly

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
lol...i know, i checked and it didn't seem like there was an update :lol: don't you like this old age thingy, haha

Miss Trixie's good, happy as happy can be...now. When I came home, from the door I could smell this suspicious and such familiar smell :silent: it was a mountain of poo and I don't know how she managed, but there was bit of it on top of her tail mixed with bit of greens :roll: Made me think of Jasper...i remember the one pic of him, there was a pretty big pile of poo on his back and made people think how he managed that. Hey Jasper, did you whisper to her how to do it? She's missing you. So she got a nice bath, scrub and she was a happy camper. Sleeping for the night piecefully now.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Was she upset that she had poop on her tail? Or was she moping? :)
Oops, that just reminded me of the slight smudge on Pookie's tail that I was suppose to wash off :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom