Sleeping Whilst Handling

Status
Not open for further replies.

NXSmiggy

Just a quck question guys.

whenever i get Talyn out, all he seems to do is sleep. thing is its not as if he is scared , as he tries to escape whn the OH handles him. also when i put him back in his viv he simply refuses to come off my hand so he cant dislke it lol.

anyone had this or simmilar before? is it normal or sommit i should be worried about?

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Sometimes when I get mine out, all they will do is crawl up in my neck and go to sleep. Sometimes, I go to take them out of their viv if they are being lazy, lay them down on my chest to go to sleep, and all they can do is run around like a wild person. I think they just like to mess with us.

peera

Sub-Adult Member
Gibby and Dora sleep on me all the time. I've always taken it as a sign that they trust me not to let them get hurt while they sleep.

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
hi there,
Id see it as nothing but a good sign. Just like any animal, a beardie wont sleep on you unless she trusts you.
Dex also does the "I DONT WANA" hand clutch if I try to put her back in her viv before she's ready. I think its adorable.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Redrock was the same way. She trained us very well. She expected us to get her up in the am and then put her on our shoulder so she could go back to sleep. Once in a while she would be awake while on our shoulder, but in the am, it was time to sleep, again.

NXSmiggy

Original Poster
Talyn has adopted the role of thumb warmer with both hands in a "No mr.Bond, I expect you to die" manor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChekeNerton523
Top Bottom