Sleeping/Tucking In

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valex

Hatchling Member
Is it true that if you tuck in your Beardies every night that they will not be able to sleep on their own in the future?

I put this in behavior since sleeping patterns seem like behavior. So please excuse me if this is in the wrong place.

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
Nope even when we miss a night, the dragons tuck themselves in, perhaps not as totally as we would, but there you are. Some might stay up, each one is an individual.
Janie.

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
Mine sleeps in my hand. I'd pick her up and put in in my palm.. and she's so tiny (5 inches) ..... Shes in my hand and i'd ball my fist up like a human blanket. That's how i tuck her in.. then once i know she's in deep sleep.. i'll put her under her blankie and cover her entire body up. Its darling !! She usually wakes up though once I try to put her down and clings on to my finger.

Valex

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I just wrap them in their blankies and hold them until they fall asleep then I put them in their vivs.

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
I tried doing that with mine but she tends to runaway when i wrap her in a blanket to put her to sleep. I feel that with her in my hand, i have a better grip on her in case she tries to run away !!! Cant wait till she gets big enough to sleep on my shoulder=)

That is something that is entirely up to the beardie. It has been none to happen but that is most likely a beardie thats with its owner 24 7 every day. But then again ispend almost the full day with my beardie my beardie is watchin my fingers fly on the keyboard at this very moment. :lol:

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
oh lucky you !! I cant wait ! I guess i'm too afraid based on how tiny and fragile she is... Im afraid she might jump off a table or off the couch and injure her self !! =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom