Sleeping time

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryuk

I have a question. My beardie always falls asleep early like around 7:00 pm or sometimes even earlier and always wakes up like at 6:00 am or 5, so my question is : is this normal, i mean from what ive read in other threads most beardies would go to sleep around 10:pm or 9, idk maybe is because of his age. Any opinions as of why this happens? Also I always leave his night lamp on at night since sometimes I'm not awake at the time he wakes up :p sometimes I'm tempted to turn it off for the night and wrap him in a blanket the whole night until I come and turn on the light :/

Linziehonn

Hatchling Member
Leaving a night light on could keep the dragon from being able to sleep well. Unless your temps fall below 65 at night there is no need to keep a heat lamp on, if they do fall below 65 you may consider buying a CHE which puts out no light. Dragons kind of develope their own sleeping pattern, even though both of my dragons have the same set up and are both on timers to cut on/off their lights at the same time they both sleep differently. One will start trying to sleep at 7 ish even though his lights do not turn off until 8, the other will stay awake until 9ish even though her lights go off at 8. They both wake up at different times, my lights come on at 6:45AM, one will get right on up then, the other I actually have to take the blanket away from him to get up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom