Sleeping Beardie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elmontare

Hatchling Member
My dragon doesnt seem to have a favorite sleeping spot. Wherever she is when the lights go out is where she sleeps for the night and in whatever position. Some nights she'll be standing on ground level and resting her front feet and head on a raised log. One other night she was laying flat on a log but had her front feet and head pointed upwards resting on the side of her cage. It looks a little uncomfortable at times. She is set up in my living/dining room with a dimmable ceiling light so when the cage light goes out its not 100% dark. Ive been giving her time to reposition hereself before i dim the light but she doesnt seem to want to go anywhere. Is this how other peoples beardies are too?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It's a fun thread to go through. There are some photos of them in really crazy & cute positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom