Sleeping Beardie Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeppersGirl

Juvie Member
Wow I didn't realise it is actually possible to sleep like Cagney is! Amazing :p

Pepper doesn't sleep in really interesting poses, mostly he just flops on his hammock. I caught this one today of his afternoon snooze,
thought it was cute the way he snuggled in :love5:

IMG_1720.jpg

Rukia1988

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Aww I love the snuggles in the hammock =D Pepper is so cute!

I also love the picture of your beardie Ayla!

Ayla

:mrgreen: aw thanks. yours are too cute! and awsome banner! i wonder when draco will want a new friend, i would love to get my husband a beardie so that way we have 2! they are amazing reptiles and i cant wait to have more :D

Livey

Extreme Poster
AWWW!!
there all so cute! i love sleeping pictures!
This is the only one i have...
its off nu trying to get her self under the sofa which is only has a 1 inch gape at the most!
DSC03161.jpg

nair88

Gray-bearded Member
i posted this in falkor's thread, but here's another crazy sleeping position. he's either trying to sing, or about to take a bow. i'm not sure, lol.

IMG_4409.jpg

PeppersGirl

Juvie Member
Nu is adorable! I love how her face is hidden behind that big frill of spikes... and she has quite a belly! :D

Hehe, Falkor certainly is a character. Does he sleep in positions like this often?

nair88

Gray-bearded Member
PeppersGirl":13ftfjjc said:
Hehe, Falkor certainly is a character. Does he sleep in positions like this often?
i'd say he sleeps in a weird position about once a week. for the most part, he likes to hug his branch and go to sleep like that. sometimes, he just gets caught off guard when the lights go out and he's just not quite ready to go to bed yet, lol.

Rukia1988

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Falkor looks like he is saying the pledge of allegiance or he is praising Jesus lol I love it.

I put my hand over my mouth when I saw the picture of the beardie trying to get under the couch so freakin adorable. I have new pics of Pip and Zippy but they are really similar to what I have already posted. Pip has decided to sleep on the wall again tonight and she slipped down so her back feet are touching the ground but when she started she was like 2 inches off the ground. I think it hillarious. Zippy is boring he sleeps all the way in the back curled up in normal beardie position. I think I am gonna get some blankets for them.

Livey

Extreme Poster
PeppersGirl":11goswdv said:
Nu is adorable! I love how her face is hidden behind that big frill of spikes... and she has quite a belly! :D
?

haha thanks! :D she often tries to fit into small spaces, but i dont want to tell her shes fat :roll:

PeppersGirl

Juvie Member
Hmm, yes Pepper is a little like that also... he just doesn't realise that his massive head doesn't fit in tight spots anymore! A couple of weeks ago he was trying desperately to shovel in behind my neck, sat there for ages digging away to no avail :lol:

And I guess there's no problem with being round, considering they have their own slaves! :p

kimmie

Sub-Adult Member
LOL I LOVE all the pix, especially the weird position sleeping pix! Angus would do those and sometimes it hurt me more than it OBVIOUSLY hurt him so I'd move him! :oops: I didn't take a pic but last night he covered himself up in his cave with just 1 eye peeking out (probably to keep an eye on the kids and wonder WHEN they were going to turn the darn lights off! LOL

I know if I were to fall asleep like some of these poses, my back would be killing me or I'd have fallen over! Especially when it seems they sleep so heavily! (wish I could sleep like that)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom