IMG_3503.jpg

IMG_3439-1.jpg

IMG_3496.jpg

IMG_3494.jpg

IMG_3491.jpg

IMG_3489.jpg

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
If he gets too bad with chasing the reflections, you can always tack up a picture or two for him to look at...some nice lovely fjords, perhaps? :p

Moggy

Original Poster
:lol: fjords... he's not to bad with at the moment but his place does need decorating some more. the wooden walls are boring.
he seems to enjoy looking out of the window i think. he popped up next to me yesterday stood like this.
slartidance.jpg

don't know if he was looking at his reflection or me (i sit just outside where he's looking when i'm at my computer). i like to think he was trying to get my attention to refill his salad..

totally loves his calci worms as well
http://youtu.be/04JRxnmoBFw

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
I like your vids! He's got the best baby beardie belly!!! He's a little SlartibartFatty! (in the best way) :D

I'm pretty sure he was looking at you, there.

Moggy

Original Poster
thanks for the kind comments,
Mirthy":1owj6y7x said:
He's got the best baby beardie belly!!! He's a little SlartibartFatty! (in the best way) :D

yeah, it's good to see him fattening up. he's not had the biggest appetite with moving stress and then shedding all in the 3 weeks i've had him. the last few days tho he's been eating loads. he's grown 2-2.5 inches to 13" and gone from 78g to 120g since i got him..

i couldn't resist getting a little vid of him enjoying a hopper. the way the legs stick out of his mouth cracks me up.

http://youtu.be/kc6qQEJN6js

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
Aawww! He sure seemed to enjoy that! I wish we could get them over here. I'd love to give mine a shot at them.

Moggy

Original Poster
i'm suprised you can't.. would have thought that the usa had it's own supply of native locusts. i've only just found out that the locusts i've been feeding slarti and my old leopard gecko (for 13 years) aren't native to the uk and shouldn't be released into the wild. :lol: just as well they all get eaten.

recently people keep telling me that slarti looks lonely and needs a friend so i shtot this 12sec clip to help shut them up... a mild reaction to his own reflection.
http://youtu.be/bEqPiKrvg2A

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
LOL Slarti would like you to take away that other bearded dragon, even if he is a fine looking fellow! LOL I hope that settled the matter of people trying to give you crazy advice! How does one tell that a lizard looks lonely? That's what I would ask them. :D
I'm not sure what it says about my boy but Norris arm waved at his reflection 8) I guess he is just so good looking, he scared himself. tehehee!

I've never seen locus advertised here. I've seen that Mrs T feeds her gang locust, though. She is over seas as well. Slarti sure looks like he enjoys his hoppers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom