size/weight of 9 week old? PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katie007

Sub-Adult Member
Just out of curiosity, does my 9 week old beardie look too skinny? Im being a little paranoid and just want to make sure he looks healthy (Norbert is my first so I have nothing to compare him to).

I think he's very handsome. :D

such a cutie!!

he gets some wrinkles on his side also when he turns to look behind his back, this is normal right?

Katie007

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thats great! :D

Also, he looks a little more wrinkly the past two days but he's just beginning a body shed. Could this be why? Those pictures were taken just last week so there's not much difference size wise.

Seven65

Juvie Member
Do you give him baths regularly? Wrinkles can be signs of dehydration, it doesn't show in your pics though.

Very pretty dragon you ave there btw.

Katie007

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I doubt he's dehydrated. I bathe him every day because its the only way he'll go to the bathroom. lol Then sometimes I clean out his tub and re-fill it and let him soak some more. Im just going to assume it's normal then.

And Norbert says thank you! :)

Katie007

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Aww thank you!

Oh yeah, a little off topic... Are there any ways to entice them to eat their greens? He'll only eat a few pieces if I wiggle it in front of him and that's it. I've tried a lot of different veggies too, and it's always the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julielps
Top Bottom