Since I can not draw for s***...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpitFyre

Sub-Adult Member
OKAY- After months of procrastination, here it is! I drew up plans, then realized that it would be easier to type the text blocks, so I only photographed the diagrams themselves. :D
CASTLE!!!
608b32a3.jpg

The Stairs- The're solid for easy cleaning:) Stack the styrofoam in layers to the desired heigth. DO THEM FIRST, THEN ONCE YOU HAVE THE DESIRED HEIGHT, PLAN THE BODY, THEN THE TOP!!! This way, you can make adjustments so the top will fit:)
d36a7f57.jpg

Tower top- the removable top of the castle with merlins.(the blocks that poke up around the edge) Maybe you can put in some little dents to keep it in place, like with a corresponding bump on the opposite surface:)
6da1dcb9.jpg

The Tower Body- The curved wall will have to be made with vertical strips, lots of stacked styro horseshoes, or little blocks. Maybe add an artificial tea light holder like a torch?
08dcf123.jpg

Good luck!

SpitFyre

Sub-Adult Member
Thanks much:) If you want more castle designs or add-on ideas, just ask. Also, since that design can be taken apart, you can add to it if you want.

SpitFyre

Sub-Adult Member
OOH! OOH! OOH! I got an idea about how to light up that volcano idea... Instead of using an acrylic dome (which can be expensive) construct it with air-dry clay over one of those things that makes it easy to pour liquids through a small opening...(forgetting what it's called:) *EDIT*- It's called a funnel, silly:) or use the styrofoam method to build a volcano. Then, pour 5-minute epoxy over the areas to be lit. The little bubbles that form are especially conducive to being lit. Put an LED at the top and presto! it's done:)

Stephanie923

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
SpitFyre":3hstj9go said:
OOH! OOH! OOH! I got an idea about how to light up that volcano idea... Instead of using an acrylic dome (which can be expensive) construct it with air-dry clay over one of those things that makes it easy to pour liquids through a small opening...(forgetting what it's called:) or use the styrofoam method to build a volcano. Then, pour 5-minute epoxy over the areas to be lit. The little bubbles that form are especially conducive to being lit. Put an LED at the top and presto! it's done:)
HELL YEAHHHHHHHHHH!

SpitFyre

Sub-Adult Member
*evil thoughts* Then add an auto-detonate function.... heeheehee.. 8)
ce1b3168.jpg

Wow, I really need to start building some of this stuff, huh? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom