Silly question

Status
Not open for further replies.

munchkins9802

Gray-bearded Member
Hi! My beardie was at the vet on Tuesday and was given the good signs of dehyrdation,etc. However, I am curious when he breaths on one side it seems like there is a small flap of skin that breaths with him-it looks loose compared to his other side, unless he is getting ready to shed again?. Normally I would think dehyrdation but he has had this since we took him to the vet. He eats fine.
UVB light (getting a repti sun next week), basking light , temps on basking side 100-106 cool side about 80 eats 3-4 times a day and at each feeding eats 12-20 crickets each time. Mood fine, spritzed daily with water, offered salad --sometimes he eats sometimes he doesn't. GIven a bath every 2-3 days, usually 2days right now.
He is a pretty guy thought

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
How old is he ? You can offer baths with temps between 90-100*F 3-4 times a week. Make the water deep enough so the anus is covered, this is a great way to rehydrate. Sometimes (okay ) a lot of times the beardie will use the bath to poo. Just clean the "tub" refill and continue with the soak.
Janie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom