Silkie Hatchlings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
These babies will be more colorful than that one?! Oh my goodness. Is that even possible? lol. Was his color somewhat similar but not as bright before he shedded into what he is now?

alphadog

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
annieoakley123":12swi4l4 said:
These babies will be more colorful than that one?! Oh my goodness. Is that even possible? lol. Was his color somewhat similar but not as bright before he shedded into what he is now?

The baby Silkies that turned orange and red as sub adults looked a lot like these babies posted, it's a remarkable transformation. do they all do it? I don't know, all the ones I have raised up did.

Here's a pic of a yellow hypo bumble bee silkie from last summer.I would love to see what he looks like as an adult now. he was shipped to Florida and brought a lil more sunshine to the sunshine state. :D

A8-17Bumble004_edited-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kathy Smith
Top Bottom