signs of shedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkle87

i got my beardy 8 days.since yesterday hes been very active,eating loads but today hes totally off his food.hes not very active either.earlier i noticed both of his eyes were bulging.it totally freaked me out.

compared to when i got him,hes totally changed over night.he loves locust and he just turns his nose up at them.

could he be due a shed??
i did re-decorate his home yesterday which ment he had to be out of his home for 1hr 30mins.could this be why? also when he was out he was dark the whole time.i know hes settling but just hope hes ok

tgolden

Sub-Adult Member
Before shed the place that is shedding will become lighter in color. Some beardies will have change in behavior others won't. The bulging is stretching the skin around the eyes. This happens before shedding. If he is inactive it could be something its wrong in your viv. Temps,uv etc I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom