Sick toofy

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
**warning: poop photo**

Does this look...not right.? He's had a little bit runny the last few days and it may be in my head but he seems... blah. He didn't eat any bugs yesterday, I think the day before and today so far. The poop was like.. yellowish/whiteish/greenish, if that makes any sense.

Attachments

• 20230720_131632.jpg
    20230720_131632.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 162

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
**warning: poop photo**

Does this look...not right.? He's had a little bit runny the last few days and it may be in my head but he seems... blah. He didn't eat any bugs yesterday, I think the day before and today so far. The poop was like.. yellowish/whiteish/greenish, if that makes any sense.
Looks off- what is he eating ? What are your surface basking temps-- and how are you taking them ? Uvb coil or long tube fixture--? Is this the first time like this?

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
Looks off- what is he eating ? What are your surface basking temps-- and how are you taking them ? Uvb coil or long tube fixture--? Is this the first time like this?
He stopped eating most bugs several months ago, he mostly eats hornworms, supers, silks and the occasional dubia or cricket. He also stopped eating most of his salad, he used to be really good at eating all of his salad but now it's just a few bites a day.

Basking temps are about 90ish for ambient and surface about 100 to 110, he likes it a little warmer than typical. We have the Arcadia t5 light for uvb and it's been a bit runny the last two or three days. He still runs around, basks, headbobs and stuff. I haven't been able to get him to eat any worms in the last two or three days and I think that's because he's so concerned with Nubby. Nubby is finally acting like a big tough guy with puffing up, foot stomping and stuff and Toothless isn't having it

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
He stopped eating most bugs several months ago, he mostly eats hornworms, supers, silks and the occasional dubia or cricket. He also stopped eating most of his salad, he used to be really good at eating all of his salad but now it's just a few bites a day.

Basking temps are about 90ish for ambient and surface about 100 to 110, he likes it a little warmer than typical. We have the Arcadia t5 light for uvb and it's been a bit runny the last two or three days. He still runs around, basks, headbobs and stuff. I haven't been able to get him to eat any worms in the last two or three days and I think that's because he's so concerned with Nubby. Nubby is finally acting like a big tough guy with puffing up, foot stomping and stuff and Toothless isn't having it
The dragons can they see each other? If so he is stressed and wont eat --- please get them out of sight from one another ---------The silks are a good staple feeder insect --- keep trying w/ the greens - are you alternating salad greens? Your UVB is correctly placed ?

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
The dragons can they see each other? If so he is stressed and wont eat --- please get them out of sight from one another ---------The silks are a good staple feeder insect --- keep trying w/ the greens - are you alternating salad greens? Your UVB is correctly placed ?
Yeah, we have his uvb in the tank. We give kale, collard, turnip, mustard greens, sometimes with carrots or peppers.

They can only see each other if toothless is pressed to the glass and even then it's just a sliver and he can only see a sliver of Nubby. Even then, i dont think he can, just knows Nubby is there. We cover them when we take one out. We can't move them to another room because we take care of chris' parents, who both have dementia and his mom can't stand lights being left on, it almost causes anxiety and we don't want any accidents happening or anything. If any of that makes any sense.

We're going to move Nubby across the room, on the other side of Toothless' tank so he can't see him at all. But when he's out, he knows where Nubby is and still headbobs, has black beard and tries to jump on his tank, even if they're all covered.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Yeah, we have his uvb in the tank. We give kale, collard, turnip, mustard greens, sometimes with carrots or peppers.

They can only see each other if toothless is pressed to the glass and even then it's just a sliver and he can only see a sliver of Nubby. Even then, i dont think he can, just knows Nubby is there. We cover them when we take one out. We can't move them to another room because we take care of chris' parents, who both have dementia and his mom can't stand lights being left on, it almost causes anxiety and we don't want any accidents happening or anything. If any of that makes any sense.

We're going to move Nubby across the room, on the other side of Toothless' tank so he can't see him at all. But when he's out, he knows where Nubby is and still headbobs, has black beard and tries to jump on his tank, even if they're all covered.
Ok see what his behaviors like after you move him- the stress is causing the appetite decrease

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom