Sick Beardie after Ivomec UPDATE Samson Passed Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Nancy,

I have worked in the vet industry but at the moment, I am not. I do rescue work when I have the opportunity to do so.
Hm, that is interesting. It could have been liver failure. I am sorry not much was revealed. :(

Tracie

augustwst

Original Poster
Hello Tracie,

I did have one vet tell me per phone conversation that she's seen alot of liver failure in ten year old beardies. I should get the necropsy results this week. I'll let you know what they say.

augustwst

Original Poster
I picked up Samson's ashes today...they made me a little clay pawprint of his. It's really cute.

Necropsy done: liver failure. Sad to say, I feel like he was probably doomed from the start of this whole ordeal :(

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Hello there,
I am so sorry to hear about your little one.
I lost my girl two weeks ago to liver failure aswell after a long battle to get her healthy again so I know how much pain you must be in.
Its horrifically hard and Im still greiving for my girl.

He must have known how much you loved him and how hard you fought to keep him happy.
He's at peace now.

Please feel free to message me if you want to talk or share stories of your wonderful dragon.

Holly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom