sick baby bearded dragon ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

trinityy

my baby bearded dragon poops every day and it’s always 2 logs , one brown one & one white one & she’s very healthy but this morning after I turned her lights on, her waste is not completely liquid but it’s not two very distinguishable logs , it’s like all clumped up together / a little runny & on top of that she has been hiding underneath her log , sometimes with her eyes closed all morning - what does this mean ??

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi Trinity, did she eat anything different lately ? What is your set up like, including lights , can you post pics ?

trinityy

Original Poster
No, she’s been eating the same food - a combination of crickets, meal worms, collard greens, and bell peppers but I noticed that last night when I tried to go in and pet her, normally she lets me but last night she jumped and got extremely stressed / scared so I left her alone and then this morning when I went in to clean her tank, her waste was kind of runny and then she is still eating but she used to eat about 25 bugs a day, now she only eats like 15ish - like she isn’t eating as much .. and then she has spent a lot of time today underneath her log with her eyes closed / kind of falling asleep ..

I have 2 75 watt heat bulbs on the left side of her tank and then a 10.0 reptisun UVB tube above the basking spot / on top of the tank & then she has a log-type thing to bask on in the left side of the tank and then another type of log on the right side of the tank that she sometimes likes to climb on & then the only other thing that is in her tank sometimes is her food bowl or when I switch that out with her water bowl.

also , I’m not sure how to upload pictures ?

trinityy

Original Poster
108964-7918859860.jpg
108964-3431361658.jpg
108964-9384957798.jpg
108964-8524161060.jpg

here’s what her tank looks like - also there is paper on the front bc mango constantly would attack her reflection in the front of the tank to the point where she was constantly stressed 24/7 but ever since I put the paper there , she never has stress marks nor a dark beard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom