sick 1.5yr old male

Status
Not open for further replies.

rangosclan

Hatchling Member
black beard has refused to eat for two days now, no veggies which he usually loves, and no crickets which he loves as well. This morning i tuned on his light and he moved over to his slate under the light and promply had very VERY liquidy dirrhea. he has an appointment at the vet at 3:00, so i will be leaving at 2 to get there in time (closest herp vet is an hour away :cry: ) anyways, i was wondering if anyone had any ideas of the best way to transport him since i have to go with just my 2 year old daughter and she obviously can't hold him?

rangosclan

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
just got home from the vet, fecal was clean but was perscribed a broad spectrum dewormer with a followup in two weeks. lets hope this works! :dontknow:

rangosclan

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Getting a second opinion on his diagnosis tomorrow afternoon just to be absolutely sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom