Should I move my UVB inside?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyleSwonger61

Hatchling Member
9D58A62C-3535-42DF-BC0B-4704ED83B83C.jpeg

Should I move the light inside? It’s the zoomed t5 hood with a reptisun t5 10.0 bulb. Could also raise his basking spot some, just need to change to a 50w bulb. Went from a 100w and it was like 120, at a 75w right now and it’s sitting around 108 which I know is pretty good for a baby. 50w should be the sweet spot so I could raise the basking spot! Any advice is appreciated!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
View attachment 65931
Should I move the light inside? It’s the zoomed t5 hood with a reptisun t5 10.0 bulb. Could also raise his basking spot some, just need to change to a 50w bulb. Went from a 100w and it was like 120, at a 75w right now and it’s sitting around 108 which I know is pretty good for a baby. 50w should be the sweet spot so I could raise the basking spot! Any advice is appreciated!
Show me the screen please --- and I can tell you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom