Should I feel special? No, really

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Should I feel special if I am working in one room and Rocky gets out of the window in another room to come find me to sit by my feet.
Eventually, Rocky will go to sleep where I am sitting (yes, it's near his bedtime).
But here's the thing:
  1. We are talking two rooms away from each other
  2. yes, I am talking so he hears my voice although I am not calling his name
  3. his color turns bright upon finding me
  4. he has separation anxiety
but the question is (stay focused) is this normal dragon behavior or does Rocky simply do this because he is unique and loves me?

Don't tell me what I want to hear- I need the cold, hard truth because I may have to show the results and brag (or cry)-
Nonetheless, I am obsessed with this doglike behavior. Of course, I don't expect this behavior from Ruby. Ruby simply eats and hisses and sheds. Ruby is growing so she can eat me! OMG she/he is the most adorable devil I know.
He's my analogy for Ruby-
Ruby is that attractive person that you meet, let's say in the bar. They are gorgeous/handsome but you know from the start they are no good. Everything says turn around and RUN but you are smitten with them. You throw caution to the wind and go for it knowing it's so wrong, who cares, you don't want to be right.
Yup, that's Ruby.

He needs to get it together ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Omg that was a great analogy and hilarious 😆
I don't think it is coincidence with Rocky. My girls Sweet Pea and Ruby seek each other out every single night, lately I've noticed Snickers moving to snuggle up with Sinatra to. I think they do truely form real bonds and appreciate them.

Jjurovaty

Photo Comp Winner
They absolutely form bonds. Mogley Perks up practically standing on back legs when me or my husband arrive home. When ready foe a transfer from one of us to the other, a move is made and then a little wiggle to get comfy! They know what they want and need and are smarter than alot of people give credit for!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
They absolutely form bonds. Mogley Perks up practically standing on back legs when me or my husband arrive home. When ready foe a transfer from one of us to the other, a move is made and then a little wiggle to get comfy! They know what they want and need and are smarter than alot of people give credit for!
Absolutely

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
I waited to come back to this post because I wasn't ready for my feelings to get hurt. I am pleasantly surprised.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom