Shop in the north east - uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

bexhill1

hi i really just thought i would give some feedback on a shop in Gateshead, uk

The shop is based on the team valley, when i first shopped there i thought they were great, but ive seen a few things that have turned me away and im sure to say i will not be buying there again.

they are selling baby beardies, which i would approx age at 2 - 3 weeks old there are about 4 " in length and they are claimed the babys to be 12 weeks old!!! which they are not the babys are also covered in stress marks and lathargic!!!

they are also tellin me that i over feed my 2 dragons and say they should only eat like 4 -6 crickets each a day!!!

i sodl this shop my adult male beardy and a female beardie i also informed them that they were most definatly not a breeding pair and they hated each other .. i got £145 store credit for them .. i went into the shop a week later and they were advirtised as a breeding pair for £360

they are great at selling there fish and rabbits etc but i am not very impressed with the advice and care of there reptiles..

i hope this post does not cause offence! pm me for the shop name if nessercery

bexhill1

Original Poster
i would also recomend people to visit the tropical team on the team valley as they are a very good shop!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kpurlett
Top Bottom