Shipping a Dragon to Another State?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EStarstruck

Hello all! I have a 1 year old bearded dragon that I have to get from Pennsylvania to California, as I am moving. (It was an unexpected move, since I'm aware that beardoes don't exactly move well.)

I want to get her there as safely as possible but all the sites and videos I see are about shipping babies. They won't let me take her on the plane, so that is out of the question.

I'm moving early to mid September, for reference. And she's just over a foot long. (Including tail.)

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Normally I'd say bring her with you but since you aren't driving that's no good. I would ship using an experienced reptile shipping company such as Ship Your Reptiles. They should be able to get her to her new home safely overnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom