Shenron is Now 9!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpinsky

Hatchling Member
So I went home for fall break and celebrated Shenron's 9th birthday with him (though I can't say he was too keen on celebrating with me because he's bedding down for brumation, so he just got a nice bath while I changed the sand in his cage)! It is hard to believe that I have had him for that long and for my first beardie too! :D

I was also happy he left me a nice "present" in the bath before he went into full brumation-mode, so this year I don't have to do the run around with him to get him to go like I had to last year. Oh, happy days! *dances*

Can't say I'm too thrilled with how Mom and Dad have been taking care of him since my absence at college (I don't think they've been dusting, but they're still learning and everything will soon be rectified once I gave them yet ANOTHER stern talking-to), though Dad should know better.

Either way, nine freaking years old! My gosh! And here I thought beardies rarely lived that long! :D

midwestreptiles

Hatchling Member
Congrats post up pics:) I had a male live to nearly 12 or 13 something like that i lost track as he was an adopted beardie from a good friend, and i lost track of his actual age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom