Shedding

BabysMama

Hey guys,

Quick question. My dragon is 3months old and in the middle of a shed. Her name is baby. I’ve read a few places they don’t like being held or eat much while shedding. And that’s all good. She still eats pretty well though. I’m just worried that I haven’t picked her up in almost a week and I don’t want her to be scared of me when I eventually do once she finishes her shed. She’s she’d her legs and the tail and now her body is shedding. I think I’m more worried about the bonding thing. Am I overthinking it lol??

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hey guys,

Quick question. My dragon is 3months old and in the middle of a shed. Her name is baby. I’ve read a few places they don’t like being held or eat much while shedding. And that’s all good. She still eats pretty well though. I’m just worried that I haven’t picked her up in almost a week and I don’t want her to be scared of me when I eventually do once she finishes her shed. She’s she’d her legs and the tail and now her body is shedding. I think I’m more worried about the bonding thing. Am I overthinking it lol??
Hand tame her first -- feed her some treat worms small super worms / small horn worms or get some BSFL www.symtonbsf.com -- great staple feeder use those and also for salad lures to the salad bowl - drop them in front of her in her salad bowl - it will get her attention - this bowl works good to keep them in https://www.amazon.com/MACGOAL-Rept...uGQB&pd_rd_wg=tLkwE&ref_=pd_gw_ci_mcx_mr_hp_d

BabysMama

Original Poster
Thank you. Will definitely invest in one. What about the whole bonding thing. In the time I haven’t picked her up is she going to be scared of me and I have to start all over again or?

Thanks in advance

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Thank you. Will definitely invest in one. What about the whole bonding thing. In the time I haven’t picked her up is she going to be scared of me and I have to start all over again or?

Thanks in advance
Hold her in the tank-- trust and patience is key here

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom