Shedding time frame for tail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splreece

Hey all.

How long is reasonable for a shed?.. Ive have had an 8wl old for 3 weeks (now 11wks old). Few eating and settling issues as expected...

She's definitely settling and eating better.. However....

She's has a shed almost everywhere except her tail.. However her tail has been pale since I've had her but it does go back to normal colour throughout the day..

Bathed every morning.. She loves it and generally poos in it.. Temps and humidity are in range.. And eating is slow but getting better.(20 dubias yesterday.. Average 5-10 pday).

Just wondering if shed on tail takes longer as its got no sign of skin actually. Peeling off except colour change...

Photo doesn't really capture shade difference but it should be clear...

109077-5770310247.jpg
109077-8060789448.jpg

takisha08

109080-7840978112.jpg

I think my beardie is shedding as well. Her appetite has decreased, but she is pooping regularly and otherwise appears ok.

It spooked me for a minute because I’ve read about tail rot. This site has been amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom