Shedding/Rubbing Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I came home from work and Justin Bobby's body, limbs, and tail had shed. I scooped him up, gave him a bath and a we watching tv for awhile and I put him back in his viv. Well, when I went over a little later to turn his lights off he was hanging out on his hammock and rubbing his nose/face on the corner of the mesh. I had never seen him do this before but figured it was from the shed? Have any of your beardies done this before? Or could something be bothering him?
Thanks guys :)
-Cristina & Justin Bobby

Codeman

Nose rub is usually a symptom seen in herps pent up in a small enclosure, but he may have just been trying to scratch some skin off. Wicked cute, btw!

Alex52686

When I first got my beardie her body had shed but not her head. So she would rub her nose against things especially the hammock until the rest of the shed came off two days later. She hasn't rubbed her nose since. Possible your beardie's head has yet to shed as well. hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom