SHAWN CASWELL @ REPTILECONDOS.COM IS A SCAM ARTIST

Status
Not open for further replies.
I JUST WANT TO INFORM EVERYONE THAT THE MAN I WAS BUYING MY CUSTOM TANK FOR MY BEARDED DRAGON IS A SCAM ARTIST. I HAVE BEEN WAITING 3 MONTHS FOR MY TANK, PAID 375.00$$ FOR NOTHING! WHILE WAITING I HEARD EVERY EXCUSE IN THE BOOK FROM THIS MAN WITH NOTHING TO SHOW FOR! I AM GOING TO THE POLICE AND MY LAWYER. AND IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFO ABOUT THIS SHAWN CASWELL PLEASE WRITE BACK
THANK YOU ALL

Seven65

Juvie Member
Kind of off topic but I feel your pain, I've been waiting for a car cd deck from a company in LA that I sent back for repair 6 months ago it's also worth about $350 : [

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! Today I called them they said they'd call back I told them to make sure they did because they didn't the last 9 times he assured me they would. They didn't. Terrible.

GoFast

Gray-bearded Member
before everyone jumps on the scammer bandwagon, we should try to get both sides of the story. Maybe there is something that can be done to mediate this situation. I see situations like this on another board that I belong to and 98% of the time, it turns out to be just a big misunderstanding.

Lennifer

Juvie Member
Wow that sucks. I can immagine how u must feel if u paid for something & still haven't received the product after waiting for 3 months! I would be going crazy because that is a lot of money to some people...including myself. I hope everything works out for u.

~Sandy

beardielovah11103

Original Poster
Yea, i am not jumping to conclusions...but 2months now? i coulda bouilt one for all the trouble im going through now! got my phone records, got his number and a cop got in touch with him and he's going to be paying us back in 2wks...thank god. Now i can have my uncle mike help me build one and i know he's not going ne whenre!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom