Set up and almost ready to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got my tank just about prepared to pick up my dragon. This week I need to grab a CHE for night time temps and I'm set.
One thing I've been thinking about though is..the cork bark I bought and the massive driftwood/stick thing....do they need to be soaked and baked? I got them from two different pet stores. The cork bark is dusty looking, I did rinse it off but it didn't do too much.
Oh also, on his basking spot their is one kind of hot spot of about 120..it seems to be in this one focused spot and all the rest of it is between 90-115. I'm using an IR temp gun and taking the temp at 2" away from the target spot.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there...sounds exciting ! You can bake the logs if you like....once in a very great while there are tiny bugs in them so it won't hurt. Just don't catch them on fire. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s4mclain
Top Bottom