Seizures? Adenovirus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bearded dragon suddenly fell off his hammock and started rolling over really fast and stiff. I had to pick him up and hold him to my chest to make him stop. Then he’d just hobble in a circle with his head down. It went on for about a solid 25 minutes. He’d stare at the ceiling when he sat still. He’s never done this before and it really freaked me out. Has anyone’s beardie ever done this? He’s turned around and started acting fine again and walking normal and looking at me. But I’m trying to see about taking him to the vet since this is a completely new behavior with him. He’s been to the vet at least three times before due to being lethargic and they always said that he looks good as far as color and stool samples and that he was just lazy.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

We can review your tank setup with you also, if you would like just to be sure your lighting
& supplementation are good.
Do you have any pictures of your dragon, along with the tank setup you could post?

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom