secret compartments where you least expect them

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBTrucker

ok so i had recently beed burglarised and i lost alot of very valuable items, well not any more heres a few things id like to share.

i had been burglarised twice not by the same people and years apart and i must admit i was a kid once too and hiding things from your parents is just part of life lol and kinda fun too, while i dont have any pictures available to you, all i can do is give you a great detailed description of what i am talking about. i was out browsing 1 day at abunch of local stores and came accross this decor store where they sell all kinds of home decor stuff and found these hollowed out books of multiple sizes, that are used to hide things in bookshelves and just anything that will fit really these books do not lock but they look very real.

so to get to the point. ever thought about concealing somthing in the substrate of your animals cage all it requires is a lil more substrate and what i decided to do was use that reptile carpet to lay over the top of the book and just level off the substrate to the same height as the book laying on its side i put mine under the water hole that my dragon hardly ever uses also have another smaller book in my tarantulas 10gal tank. just wandering if any1 else came up with any other similar ideas to this you can be as creative as you like and no body has to know its there but you remember its a secret compartment im only sharing it with you guys because id like to know if yall ever decided to conceal somthing in plain sight, everyone looks at him everyone likes to admire it but few people ever want to touch him or put there hand in the cage with him much less a spider.

ok i know you adults on here have some nice fancy things that you might be saving for a rainy day but you kids...
how about when mom takes away your gameboy you dont want her to know that you secretly had another stashed away somewhere lol my parents alwasy thought if they took the game system i couldnt play my games... they thought wrong. the books i found that are stash boxes are incredibly easy to make your self and in stores range no greater then 20$ :study:

dragonov

Hatchling Member
uhmm.... you might want to take your address off the internet before you start posting about your secret compartments...?!? 8) If I had bad intentions I could think along the lines that someone with the nick BBtrucker might be away from home a lot and has secret compartments with valuables in his pet enclosures at B***** Rd. Be careful with stuff like that!

Otherwise it's a good idea, I wouldn't stick my hand in a tarantula tank either... :lol:

BBTrucker

Original Poster
Oh I'm posting that now because I was burglarised already recently where my gf set me up after a month and bbtrucker is my ps3 gamer tag or was till they stole my ps3 and i dont drive a truck it was when i had my lowerd s10 extreme bumble bee with just to clear that up my house is always watched now and iI'm not to sure if I'm gonna be here much longer?
so whenI leave my place will be up for rent and its like 450 a/mo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom