Second Beardie Today!!! PICS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all some of you kno me from a few months back for posting with my new baby gizmo for those who dont im Krystal and im a slave to Gizmo and just added to my collection a new baby girl and here are some pics shes yellowish on her arms and some spots everywhere when i fist got her she was mean for the first few hours but i took her out gave her a bath and she couldnt have been happier now she loves to lay on my desk and have her head scratched lol
Baby001.jpg

Baby002.jpg

Baby009.jpg

Baby005.jpg

Baby004.jpg

she is a female and is about 9 or 10 inches long i believe ill measure later today sooo tiny but she is 7 months old cause i rescued her and she has a bit of stunted growth but while having her just 2 days she has grown quite a bit well there she is and ill be sure to post more pics of her as she grows

1happymommy

Juvie Member
Congrats . I'm so glad you got her. You didn't even know what she was going to look like before you picked her up. She is very pretty.
With your love she will start growing like crazy. Now a name. That's the hardest part.

xXDragonPrincessXx

Original Poster
yup it is i cant wait for her to grow big cause shes clearly older than my gizmo she has a developed black beard but shes only like 9 or 10 inches and not very wide im putting weight on her though and she seems to be growing shes so cute i was thinking of calling her medusa cause she gives me the evil beardie death stare al the time lol and no i didnt kno what she was going to look like i was quite surprised though shes got quite a bit of colour when shes not stressed out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom