Second beardie, first rescue. (Video!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuka042

Hatchling Member
Mine does the same, I try to take pictures of him gaping and right when I'm about to step into his room he spots me and closes his mouth...won't gape until I leave ha :lol:

xdoomedsoulx

Original Poster
Spike makes me look real stoopid sometimes. He was running around my room last night so I'd blocked off (or so i thought) the space behind my PC. So he proceeds to look back at me, crouch, and take a running jump at the front of my PC. I only have time to watch his tail disappear behind my computer. :roll:

He just ate ALL his greens with me sat right here on my bed! I think he's starting to trust me even if it is a little bit. He still gives me stink eye or hisses when someone moves too fast, but I took him outside yesterday and he was happy sitting on my knee looking around. He loves climbing, and will climb to the highest available perch. I can put my hand in front of his head and he'll climb up every single time! :mrgreen:

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
hahaa! That's awesome he loves his greens so much! Nom Nom Nom :D There is not a limit to greens/veggies they can eat. They will stop eating when then are full. The only thing to limit is fruit intake..

xdoomedsoulx

Original Poster
Lol I filled his bowl up twice after that! It's a good job I ended up staying home today, cause I'd only left him a bit since he's not been eating it and he'd have been hungry all day. Fat little beast! I'm staying home tomorrow too, just so I can wait for his livefood.

When I removed his bowl to fill it up, this was the reaction:
IMAG0089.jpg

IMAG0090.jpg

Look at that gorgeous beard!

The beardie is pretty cool too xD

xdoomedsoulx

Original Poster
Haha he certainly wasn't impressed!

Is Ollie as yellow as he looks in your sig? My first female was bright yellow with blue tiger stripes, but I didn't know about morphs back then.

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
Yeah, he's pure yellow.. he has blue sidebars at times, mostly when he's soaking up heat, but for the most part he is always yellow. He's so pretty :)

106.jpg

Nuka042

Hatchling Member
Cute video and look at him pout, he wants more veggies! The way he ate those veggies was like how my beardie sizes up his prey lol!

xdoomedsoulx

Original Poster
:shock: He looks a LOT like Frankie did, but he has loads more yellow on his face. He's a beautiful beardie :D

Nuka, he really loves his veg now! He ate like 4 or 5 bowls today, but I'm not giving him that much tomorrow. I wanna give him a bath and see if he's a little dehydrated or just a fatty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom