Screened-in porch attacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have a screened-in porch in the back.
It faces south and it cooks in the summertime, perfect temps for beardies.
They love being out there, but for some reason, it makes them super mean :angry5:
I have had six now that have all behaved the same way. Sweet and calm inside, then they turn in to biting monsters on the porch! :roll:
My sweetest one ever would jump and bite my shoes and try to go for my legs. It was the funniest thing I ever saw. She was totally out-of-control. I actually had to throw a towel over her to pick her up and get her inside!
She was biting the towel the whole time.
???
What in the world? They must think they are almost free or something, like "no, your not taking me back to that place again, noooo!"
lol
Anybody elses dragon get out-of-control when outside?

Thanks,
Kevin

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Hello Kevin,

Wow....that's pretty funny and a little crazy that they bite you on your porch. My beardie loves to go outside...when she is outdoors though defenses are on high. Any sudden moves or hovering above her makes her a little uneasy and she flares and hisses. Now I usually sit beside her until she calms down. She looks mad enough to bite, I just haven't given her the chance(I keep my fingers away until she has calmed). Although this is normal behavior when they are outside, I'm not sure why yours actually come at you and attack. :roll: There must be something about your porch that makes them crazy :dontknow: .

Good luck with your biting beardies :lol:

Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom