Scratching the Tile

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonjim

Hatchling Member
My beardie was continuosly scratcthing at the tile, She/he is 1 yr old.
I went to check on them and noticed that she was standing on the tile scrathcing at it, then she/he would occasionally look up at me the continued scratching the tile.

So why did she suddenly start doing this?

dragonjim

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
midmichicer":2o7a2a4y said:
If it is a she, could be laying time. They try to dig a hole to lay eggs. They can lay even if they have never been bred. You should find out the sex.

http://www.beardeddragon.org/articles/sexing/
how do I find that out I posted pics here but they weren't too clear, and I had the nieghbor check, but she wasn't sure, My local pet store wouldn't know, and Petsmart Petco are kind of far away

midmichicer

Gray-bearded Member
If you can post a pic, a lot of us could tell you. Pull the tail up 90° and take a picture of the bottom of the tail above the vent.

dragonjim

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
midmichicer":2ina8e1h said:
If you can post a pic, a lot of us could tell you. Pull the tail up 90° and take a picture of the bottom of the tail above the vent.
but I tried that it didn't turn out to well, I could try it again, but it might have to wait until tommorow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom