Scared Baby Beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaffaCake

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Great idea thank you :D I don't think he will let me touch his tail so I might have a bit of a problem getting the ribbon around it. I will keep a lookout for his little hidey spots :) what age would you consider putting a leash on him?

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Mine were on leashes at about 4-5 months old. I don't put them on leashes anymore though. Not even outside. Emmett makes a beeline for the tree to climb to sit on his favorite branch which is big enough to hold him. Emily runs around the front yard but if she wanders to far she will look for me and come back. They both roam around in the bathroom or on my bed. They also have a playpen they can play in for a while so I don't have to worry about them..its good sized so they have plenty of room.

JaffaCake

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I have a leash for them, I will see when they are a little older if they like it or not. duncan is sti pretty small so I don't want him to run for it and end up losing him outside :/ Emmett and Emily sound so cute! Have you had them for long? :3 I was thinking of getting a play pen or something that they can play about in and that they can't run too far :)

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Emmett is just over 1 yr old and Emily is 3. I have had them since they were itty bitty babies. I got my playpen at amazon for under 40.00 with shipping and I love it..its roomy for them with their stuffies and something to climb on..has a zippered top that I can open up outside to allow uvb in.

JaffaCake

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Adorable! :D the playpen sounds perfect haha duncan ate some food out of my hand, he was very cautious of me. Walked up slowly, ate the food then ran at the back of the tank away from me. But atleast it is something :) I have tried to get him out with gloves or a towel but he manages to run away from me, he's too fast. If I manage to get him he bites me and jumps out of the tank. I don't want to accidently hurt him :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom