Scale rot?

J4ckdaw-

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Leo
1685134501084.jpg

Hey there, you may recognize my boy Leo from my previous post. He's finally past some stool *sigh of relief*, no impaction! Anyways, ever since I purchased him he's had these odd dark spots on his face and I know for certain that is not his normal coloration or from his natural color changing. I thought possibly stuck shed but that's out of the picture; it looks like some of his scales are damaged. Could this be scale rot? I'm not entirely sure and need a second opinion, he doesn't have any visible sores or pain and he is acting normal with a fine appetite. Any answer is appreciated, thanks.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
View attachment 80753
Hey there, you may recognize my boy Leo from my previous post. He's finally past some stool *sigh of relief*, no impaction! Anyways, ever since I purchased him he's had these odd dark spots on his face and I know for certain that is not his normal coloration or from his natural color changing. I thought possibly stuck shed but that's out of the picture; it looks like some of his scales are damaged. Could this be scale rot? I'm not entirely sure and need a second opinion, he doesn't have any visible sores or pain and he is acting normal with a fine appetite. Any answer is appreciated, thanks.
Those are patches of shed -- they will probably come off next shed

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom