Saying goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigD16

Juvie Member
Well, As some of you may or may not know... I've been struggling with my beardies for awhile. I'm extremely burned out and my life is only going to get more hectic. My family and I are moving out of nebraska next week and will be settling down in Florence, South Carolina. Anyway, I just wanted to let everybody know that I am officially going to start rehoming all 3 of my beardies and everything they have. I know I've made this particular topic a few times, But I was in a mental battle with myself. I just cant do it anymore... I dont enjoy the hobby like I use too and just looking at my dragons irritates the living life out of me. Im tired of the responsibility, the poop, the cleaning, the feeding, and the interaction. I just wanted to let everybody know that, Once i am settled in South Carolina, I will be starting the process of finding them all new homes. I know I dont post much and I pretty much just browse and read topics more than anything, But I do plan to stick around. I just dont think I can continue to love the hobby and my dragons like I used too, So im going to rehome them and move on for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buddy- The Bearded Dragon
Top Bottom