Say hi CALI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spitfiresrage

Hey guys been a member for a month and i finally got a beardie...not sure if its a boy or girl so ill refer to her as a girl. Her name is Cali. shes about 6 1/2" long.got her at Petco...i was going to get a rescue but i saw her at the store and she was in worse condition.nothing but skin and bones and completely COVERED in sand...still trying to ween her off of mealworms but shes stuck on em...shes looks WAY better than b4. she's already eating greens somewhat without me forcing her...shes beginning to shed...wish i knew atleast her approx. age...
say hello, :wink:
Picture002-1.jpg
:?

LawDragon

Hatchling Member
Awww poor girl. So glad you found her. I'm sure she'll be much happier now, and the shed's a good sign that she's already improving. Best of luck!

Spitfiresrage

Original Poster
thanks guys...cali is almost done shedding just waiting for her head...and today (s)he pooped in the cage for the first time i was like...no... :( not all over your log...just glad (s)hes healthy and it was stuck on the side of log...grosss...

Hi! She's a cute one...that's for sure. I'm glad you finally got a beardie. I'm glad that she's doing a lot better than at petco. My sis got a beardie from petco, she was also frail and weak. But she never got better, and a few months later, she died. But I'm glad to hear that she is alive and well! Beardies are worth every penny that one spends on them.

Tristin

Spitfiresrage

Original Poster
for sure....shes so curious when i play my keyboard...walks off my shoulder and lays down on the top of the speaker and just keeps tilting her head like "wheres this epical music coming from?" and im lk "thats all me home girl..." im just happy becuase she pooped like there was no tomorrow this morning because she had just finished shedding last night...i was so relieved...well thanks for congrats, cali would say hi but shes already sleeping on her log due to the dramatic restroom usage in the tub...lol thanks again :wink:

Spitfiresrage":8f4da said:
for sure....shes so curious when i play my keyboard...walks off my shoulder and lays down on the top of the speaker and just keeps tilting her head like "wheres this epical music coming from?" and im lk "thats all me home girl..." im just happy becuase she pooped like there was no tomorrow this morning because she had just finished shedding last night...i was so relieved...well thanks for congrats, cali would say hi but shes already sleeping on her log due to the dramatic restroom usage in the tub...lol thanks again :wink:

It's my pleasure, I'm glad that she has done her duty. And I look forward to saying hi to her, and when I get home, My beardie will say hi, if she's not eating...lol. I'm glad she had her first shedding session, and that's cute what she does on the speaker. And that's good that she finally decided to sleep. Best of luck!

Tristin&Izzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livsxx
Top Bottom