Say Hello to Gorgo and Cinderella!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new to this website and am just starting to breed dragons so here are a few of my up and coming projects!
IMG_4992-1.jpg

This is Gorgo one of my larger females she is a Super Citrus who is really starting to show a huge amount of blue sidebars. (Head is in shed)
IMG_5008.jpg

This is Cinderella one of my smaller females and she is a Gala Red Dragon. She, like Gorgo is really starting to show some blue sidebars and looks prettier and prettier with each shed!

Let me know what you think!

Backlash

Hatchling Member
Great looking girls ya got there, i love the coloring on the red one! they should definetly produce some adorable babies!

ajkry2

Gray-bearded Member
Hello and welcome!!! Those are some cuties you have there!!! Can't wait to see thier offspring, I'm sure they'll be stunning :blob5:

beardieaddict

Sub-Adult Member
beautiful girls u have there are u going to breed the gorgo with another yellow breed? if so i would love to buy one of those for my gf she loves yellow beardies

Charmcitydragons

Original Poster
Probably not gotta see if I find any females that are real yellow like her that I really like. She is going to be with a leatherback for sure but not sure whatelse I am going to have with her.

Charmcitydragons

Original Poster
IMG_5042.jpg

This is Helen, She is a 100% marketed luecistic and she is a very big girl!

IMG_5046.jpg

This is Leonidas, He is our largest current male and a very beautiful Red Italian Leatherback.

More pictures of more adults coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom