saw this on craigslist

Status
Not open for further replies.

BindiBoo

Hatchling Member
Thought this was funny, considering adult beardies need to eat 1-2 times a week. Totally. Dont want them to get fat.

f you do some research you will find that male bearded dragons over the age of 1 year should be at least 30 inches long, if they are not, they were not cared for as a baby.Getting beaded dragons older is a lot cheaper beacause you don't have to raise them. As a baby they wil eat over 100 crickets a day. That's 70$ a week just for food! As an adult they eat about 30-50 crickets 1-2 times a week, nothing else. I hate to see my little buddy go but I really need money for gas and school. please E-mail
me at the link above. or call/text me at if you have any questions offers, or trade offers i am trying to sell him for 150$ or best offer.will consider all trades. would like to trade for a chinchilla with cage
and supplies (reptiles arent really my thing)

BindiBoo

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ya, ive become addicted to searching animals on craigslist, but i think its made me crazy. Ive actually emailed people who want to sell them with care sheets, and have been yelling at them. Im probably gonna get arrested, lol.

BindiBoo

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I could (or would) NEVER trade my owner for another one!! And no good slave would!!
But im glad theyre getting rid of him

izz

Juvie Member
BindiBoo":1w511d6h said:
Ya, ive become addicted to searching animals on craigslist, but i think its made me crazy. Ive actually emailed people who want to sell them with care sheets, and have been yelling at them. Im probably gonna get arrested, lol.

Good job lol.Did they ever look at the care sheets before they were going to sell them :shock:

izz

Juvie Member
Wow 2 geckos for $300.Thats is too much too ask.If they are in bad condition is 2x too much to ask.Have you shouted at them too??

BindiBoo

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
"they are adults. And it is not necessary i sell them. ******* *****"
Thats what some guy sent me when i asked him to bargain because $300 ia too much. I was polite and thats what I got.
The sad thing is he's an adult, and he's acting his way.

Sashee

Sub-Adult Member
I do the same thing. I search and find the ppl that are dumb and selling their reptiles. It makes me mad.

Israel

He wants to trade a bearded dragon for a chinchilla, because he needs money? He thinks chinchilla's are cheaper? Not the brightest bulb in the box, that one. :roll:

thanybeauty1

Hatchling Member
HAHAHAHA I do the same thing! I've emailed care sheets to people trying to sell beardies on craigslist. It makes me mad that they are so ignorant and inconsiderate to an animals needs. I always search for postings of reptiles in hopes that if some poor sick dragon is on there I can rescue it and give it a good home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom