Saw this on craigslist- Wisconsin (Beardie and Frilled Drago

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikkie78

Juvie Member
Hey everyone...Just came across this in the local craisglist and thought maybe someone might be interested or able to rescue these two guys...don't seem like they are taken care of very well. I just thought I would post it in case anyone is interested (I don't have the room for both or the cash right at this moment).

http://greenbay.craigslist.org/pet/1039384542.html

ikkie78

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Awesome! Glad to know someone might be interested as I'm sure someone here could give both of these guys (or gals) a much better home than they are in now...don't think he even had UV lights from what the ad mentioned. Let me know what you think!

ewstokes

Juvie Member
So it says ur from Wisconsin, where exactly is Seymour? Im from Milwaukee. Do you have any lizards? I didn't see any in your signature.

ikkie78

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Yeah I'm in Seymour which is about 15 or so miles west of Green Bay...pretty much right in between Appleton and Green Bay. Tiny town so its not well known but we are "The Home of the Hamburger" haha! :D And no, I don't have any lizards yet...I am getting my roach colony tomorrow and once thats up and going I'll be getting a Beardie! I've always wanted one and I'm finally out of debt so now i'm going to get one! If i had the money to set up another whole enclosure I would consider looking at the two in this post since I love Frills also. Also need more room! haha! We are looking into buying a house right now since our apartment is a little cramped with the critters! :D

ikkie78

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thanks...hopefully everything works out good! How do you like having a frilled dragon by the way? I've always wanted one of those too and it will probably be my next lizard when we get into a house and all that fun stuff. Are their personalities pretty comparable to a beardie?

ikkie78

Juvie Member
Original Poster
You didn't by chance get the frilled in that ad did you? I just saw today on his ad that the frilled was gone and someone had bought him. Just curious.

Awesome enclosure for your frilly too! Thats cool how you used an old tv for it! Creative! I'm trying to make an old entertainment center into an enclosure...can get it done as soon as it warms up a little and I don't freeze to death in the garage! haha!

ewstokes

Juvie Member
ikkie78":8efae said:
You didn't by chance get the frilled in that ad did you? I just saw today on his ad that the frilled was gone and someone had bought him. Just curious.

Awesome enclosure for your frilly too! Thats cool how you used an old tv for it! Creative! I'm trying to make an old entertainment center into an enclosure...can get it done as soon as it warms up a little and I don't freeze to death in the garage! haha!
Nah unfortunately I haven't heard back from them. Thanks for the compliment~ It was actually very fun to recycle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
syddersspams
Top Bottom