Sarth, Chromie, Mav & Drak- Introducing Loki! 1/25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emilyvandort

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Mirthy":1pisnyqb said:
You realize if you name him Anubis his nickname is gonna be noob. :p J/K Those are both great names for your uro! I'll keep watching for more photos.

Haha or "Nub" tehehe

So this is my newest little guy that will be officially here with us soon:
20371473.jpg

f8243350.jpg

I haven't figured out a name for him yet.. Anybody have any suggestions? :D

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
LOL He also looks like he walked on a clutch mate while their numbers were still wet! He is very translucent. Gonna need more pictures! :) Besides, I already feel like Chromie's godmother-tree-whatever. :p I need more Chromie pictures!
You really are building your own dragon flight, aren't you!?!

Emilyvandort

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Mirthy":1cm16ajb said:
LOL He also looks like he walked on a clutch mate while their numbers were still wet! He is very translucent. Gonna need more pictures! :) Besides, I already feel like Chromie's godmother-tree-whatever. :p I need more Chromie pictures!
You really are building your own dragon flight, aren't you!?!

He's a mischievous little fellow apparently- the second picture where he has the blue paint on his front left foot and back right toenail. He did that when the lady I'm getting him from had her back turned to get the camera to take his picture! Lol little stinker! Those are the only two pictures I have of him so far, hopefully I can get a few more till he's officially here.

And I will post more Chromie pictures from her Christmas photoshoot today whenever darn photobucket on my computer will cooperate! Boo! But for now here are two pictures of her I had on my phone!
1653bf55.jpg

Cuddling me today after she took pictures on the tree:
b61999dd.jpg

And yes I'm building my own dragon flight! Mwahahaha! Lol

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
My husband throws out the name Sobek (Sebek and Sochet are other names of the same guy, we looked that up!)
It's the Egyptian God with the crocodile head. He came forth from the waters of chaos to make the world and is a buddy to Ra (sun god). He symbolized the strength of the Egyptian army and was a kick butt good guy.
He is the guy you want on your side if you don't want to be eaten by crocodiles...no pressure now. :p I'm sure you won't get eaten by crocodiles if you name him Anubis or Osiris. :)

Oh, that would be for your Uro though, not your new beardie.
as for the new dragon hmmm...ummmm Mirthy? no wait...ummm still thinking on that one.. :)

Emilyvandort

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Mirthy":2wklllsh said:
My husband throws out the name Sobek (Sebek and Sochet are other names of the same guy, we looked that up!)
It's the Egyptian God with the crocodile head. He came forth from the waters of chaos to make the world and is a buddy to Ra (sun god). He symbolized the strength of the Egyptian army and was a kick butt good guy.
He is the guy you want on your side if you don't want to be eaten by crocodiles...no pressure now. :p I'm sure you won't get eaten by crocodiles if you name him Anubis or Osiris. :)

Oh, that would be for your Uro though, not your new beardie.
as for the new dragon hmmm...ummmm Mirthy? no wait...ummm still thinking on that one.. :)

Thank you! I'm gonna tell the fiancé about your awesome suggestions and see what he says. I swear picking names is the hardest part of getting new babies! Lol

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
LOL that one was from my hubby. I just passed it on but it sounded good to me, too. : D

and I agree with you on the naming pains. It took forever for us to name Norris. We kept going back and forth between Norris and Bruce...like the old Monty Python skit? (If you recall it)
Even now I still call Norris either Norris'Adore-US or Norris'Ignore-Us depending on his moodiness.

Emilyvandort

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Mirthy":2i5rusuc said:
LOL that one was from my hubby. I just passed it on but it sounded good to me, too. : D

and I agree with you on the naming pains. It took forever for us to name Norris. We kept going back and forth between Norris and Bruce...like the old Monty Python skit? (If you recall it)
Even now I still call Norris either Norris'Adore-US or Norris'Ignore-Us depending on his moodiness.

Haha! Sounds like me with Chromie. She can be a grouch, so I go greet her in the morning and ask her if she's gonna be a "Grouchy Gus" each day or not lol

Emilyvandort

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Sarth.. up to no good!
DSCN4190.jpg

His Christmas photoshoot:
DSCN4212.jpg

Trying to decide if he likes the tree
DSCN4213.jpg

Drak:
DSCN4192.jpg

DSCN4215.jpg

DSCN4216.jpg

DSCN4223.jpg

I don't see how this is comfy...
RSCN4207.jpg

Mav showing off his bootay!
DSCN4193.jpg

DSCN4228.jpg

DSCN4231.jpg

DSCN4233.jpg

RSCN4205.jpg

Look at that fat belly!
RSCN4208.jpg

Chromie, she wasn't too sure about the tree at first:
DSCN4236.jpg

DSCN4238.jpg

DSCN4239.jpg

DSCN4241.jpg

RSCN4203.jpg

RSCN4204.jpg

Plenty of Chromie love for you Mirthy!!

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
a dragon after my own heart. I want a hammock too!!!

Drak's picture sleeping with his arm back and his belly out is too adorable for words!!

Great job on everyone's pictures. They all came out really nice! I like how Mav was just chillin' on the tree with a forward sexy leg special :D
I'm not sure what to do with Norris..he's pre-shed and white as can be at the moment. His head is almost pink. LOL I was going to take him to see the Pet Santa but now I'm not certain if he's going to be up for it.

Emilyvandort

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Norris sounds like poor Mav all the time. He seems to always have some body part shedding. His last shed his entire body shed all at once and he looked like a little orange ghost!! And thank you! I thought they were all pretty cute with their Christmas picture photoshoots!!

Emilyvandort

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Here's another picture of my new little guy! Should hopefully be able to have him shipped after Christmas! I can't wait!

b1eab907.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camila
Top Bottom