SAND in poop

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerl19

So this may sound gross...but this morning i was watching my beardie and he had just pooped, and I picked up the while part of the poop (dont know what its called) and fealt it between my fingers and it basically felat like wet sand! WHAT do i do? I know he was on sand before I got him, but he is just a little baby. He gets a warm bath every other day and he drinks water out of a syringe every day ( He love it, and gets all excited when he sees it) So I was wondering if there was anything I should do or if i should keep doing what im doing. Also, he is a bit darker today than usual. He is usually very light colored and pretty and hes kinda gray today...

xJaZx

Hatchling Member
The white part is called the Urate (Beary Peepee). It has an odd texture to it. It shouldnt be hard as a rock, but also shouldn't be liquid. It sounds pretty normal to me...

I have never touched it though... :puke:

renich

Juvie Member
i don't think you have anything to worry about. as xJaZx pointed out, the white part is their pee.

how long have you had your beardie? i would think if he/she ingested any sand, it would have left his/her system by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skyfall350
Top Bottom