sadistic beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
okay, Ash is offically scary. She normally will not eat silk worms but today I gave her 2 of them. I thought they were gone and was so happy
she had eaten them. Later I was poking around in her viv and found a worm. I was gonna move it and put it where she could find it. I thought
maybe she would eat it. When I picked it up it was "gooey". I looked and its head was missing. I looked around in her viv somemore and found
another "headless" worm hidden behind her halloween pumpkin that is in her viv. She is really scary now. she is biting the heads off the worms
and hiding them behind her stuffies. :puke:

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
i not sure what she has or what is stranger the biting the heads off or the hiding them behind the pumpkin.
she got really irritated with me when i moved them too. she kept trying to bite me. lol.

TwistedCrayon

Sub-Adult Member
My Sly is the total opposite, he eats the bodies and leaves the worm heads behind. Especially super heads. I dunno why but they don't die either, the little legs are still squirming hours later.... Eeeewwwwwww

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom