Rugby's Offical Thread!!!(New Pics 11/3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

greathouseFarm

Juvie Member
This thread is out of control I can't keep up. But since you asked Annie. I am posting the pink suedes (pink hypo leatherbacks) up today hopefully! They are looking very sweet... And I have American Smoothies also ;)

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
Sashee":25buh6jg said:
OMG, Laura! I wish you lived closer! I want one too! That is awesome!

My bf could have a good business going here.. ;o) I don't know how much he would enjoy though. I had to deal with a lot of swearing.. Sorry for stealing your thread! LOL

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Lots of cool babies hatching right now or will be soon!

Im hoping Rugby will gain some grams tomorrow! He is still at 33 grams and did 2 huge poops! His tail is getting lighter by the hour. I just brought him downstairs to show my parents and they all think hes gotten bigger. My dad is amazed at how fast he has been growing! He is almost 9.5 inches....in a few days Im sure he will hit that. Especially since his tail is almost ready to shed.

I think hes getting used to eating white crickets. he doesnt like the undusted ones as much. HMMM I dont wana OD him on calcium but Im pretty sure it be ok with how much he is growing. I did that with my other boys as well and they are just fine :)

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I been looking at Rugby's coloration and it seems like a lot of deep reds are coming in! Im really excited!!!!

Hopefully his tail will shed soon....seems like hes growing constantly!!!

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
37 grams! He is eating like a champ today!!! He got into his strawberry today judging by his red lips LOL

Static

Hatchling Member
Wow he is gettin big ,I have been un able to wiegh helios due to my little girl breaking my scale ,but man rugby is going to be a big dragon .helios likes black berries ,he won't touch strawberries

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
When are you getting your little leather girl?! He had a lot I liked! Once I get my cage done Ill get 1-2 more hehehe.

Yeah, Rugby is getting up there. When he's laying flat he is 9.5 inches long. Its been about a week and a half since ive had him and 17 grams gained and over 1.5 inches grown. Really happy with that! He has a 20 inch dad and a 19 inch mom so I expect him to at least hit 20 inches with how he is growing. :)

Maybe Ill get some more pics of him tomorrow if he gains some more grams hehehe. And then another batch on his 2 week mark on the upcoming Wednesday.

Static

Hatchling Member
annieoakley123":ellk2o8n said:
When are you getting your little leather girl?! He had a lot I liked! Once I get my cage done Ill get 1-2 more hehehe.

Yeah, Rugby is getting up there. When he's laying flat he is 9.5 inches long. Its been about a week and a half since ive had him and 17 grams gained and over 1.5 inches grown. Really happy with that! He has a 20 inch dad and a 19 inch mom so I expect him to at least hit 20 inches with how he is growing. :)

Maybe Ill get some more pics of him tomorrow if he gains some more grams hehehe. And then another batch on his 2 week mark on the upcoming Wednesday.
She will be here Tuesday , wayne is going to mail her out Monday .I am so excited to get her .I know what you mean I have a whole room to fill ,but the only thing holding me back is finaces lol but I keep seeing ones I like and just want to buy buy buy lol.wayne says I got the best one out of the. Clutch and that she has a purple glow to her .

Yeah he should get up there easily ,helios measured ten today and he should get pretty big him self but congrats on the grams and inches and glad he is doing well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom